- To provide a professional service built on recommendation from clients.
- Aim work to the highest standards and best practice, keeping up to date with latest advice and research.
- Provide a safe working environment for both workers and public.
- To promote Arboriculture as a profession.
- To improve awareness of the benefits of trees.
- Encourage an understanding of good tree management.
- Minimise disturbance of Wildlife, Flora and Fauna by tree work operations.
- Recycle and find use for green waste products.
- Be as energy efficient as possible, minimising use of fuel and oils.
Qualifications achieved by J.T.Ledger:
- BSc (Hons) Ag. (Forestry)
- Plumpton College Certificate in Arboriculture Theory (Distinction).
- Royal Forestry Society Certificate in Arboriculture.
- ABC Level 3 Technicians Certificate in Arboriculture.